Live Furnish INC is one of the top leading corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Product Manager. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Product Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $60,000-70,000 per year.
Role of Product Manager
The key duties of a Product Manager are the following.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Defining product vision, strategy, and roadmap based on market analysis and business objectives
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing to design and launch products
- Creating and managing product backlog, user stories, and product requirements documents
- Prioritizing product qualities and enhancements based on customer feedback, business objectives, and resource constraints
- Monitoring and analyzing product metrics such as user engagement, conversion rates, and income to inform product conclusions.
- Conducting user testing and collecting feedback to report product iterations
- Communicating product updates and progress to stakeholders, including senior management, customers, and partners
- Retaining knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape, and arising technologies to inform product plans and innovation.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience.
- Must have a B.tech in Computer Science.
- Both male and female applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.
Toronto, ON, Canada