IPAMS(Industrial Personnel and Management Services, INC is one of the best services functioning in Canada. They are aspiring to engage candidates for the position of Printing Press Operator. Candidates must hold experience as Printing Press Operator. Additional info related to the work is delivered below.
Printing Press Operator
The salary package offered by the company for a Printing Press Operator is CAD 15 – 18 per hour.
Role of a Printing Press Operator
Some of the important tasks of a Printing Press Operator are the following.
- Set up and operate printing presses to create printed materials, such as books, newspapers, magazines, and advertising materials.
- Load and unload paper, ink, and other supplies into the press, making sure that the correct colors and amounts are used.
- Adjust the printing press settings, such as ink flow, pressure, and alignment, to confirm that the printed materials are of high quality and meet client specifications.
- Monitor the printing process to ensure that the press is operating smoothly and that there are no jams or other problems that could affect the quality of the printed materials.
- Make minor repairs and perform regular maintenance on the press, such as cleaning, lubricating, and replacing worn parts.
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise during the printing process, such as problems with the ink, paper, or press settings.
- Maintain proper records of production, including the number of printed materials, materials used, and any issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other members of the printing team, such as graphic designers and finishing specialists, to ensure that the final product meets customer anticipations.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to guarantee that the printing process is safe for both the operator and other workers in the printing facility.
- Keep the printing area clean and systematized, including disposing of waste materials and storing collections in a safe and efficient manner
- High school graduation certificate.
- 3 years of working experience as a Printing Press Operator.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this vacancy is April 13, 2023
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents associated with the job position to evade opaqueness. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will get the selected nominees.
Quebec, Canada Postal code: G1V 2J3