Minami Machida Hospital is one of the best hospitals serving in Japan. They are seeing to hire candidates for the position of Pharmacist. Candidates must have experience as pharmacists. More info related to the work is given below.
The salary package offered by the hospital for a Pharmacist is 3,770,000～4,600,000 yen per year.
Job Duties of a Pharmacist
Some of the important responsibilities of a Pharmacist are the following.
- Inspecting and verifying medication orders and prescriptions for accuracy, appropriateness, and fullness
- Compounding and dispensing medicines to patients, including preparation of intravenous explanations and sterile products
- Collaborating with other healthcare experts to develop and implement medication therapy plans for individual patients
- Monitoring and considering patients’ medication regimens for effectiveness, adverse reactions, and interactions with other medications
- Providing drug details and counseling to patients, caregivers, and other healthcare specialists
- Managing medication inventory and ordering medications and supplies as required
- Maintaining accurate patient medication logs and communicating changes in medication regimens to other healthcare providers
- Participating in interdisciplinary rounds and meetings concerns patient care and medication management
- Confirming compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards related to medication use and dispensing
- Provide education and training to pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy teams.
- High school certificate.
- Pharmacist License.
- New graduates or inexperienced ones are welcome to apply.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this job is April 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Curious candidates can apply simply by clicking on apply button.
- For more added updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents correlated to the job role to dodge ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the hospital can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The hospital will reach the selected candidates.
Machida City, Tokyo, Japan, Zip Codes: 194-0000