Petroleum Engineer job in Saudi Arabia. Applications are required for the post of Petroleum Engineer job. The job is offered by a company called “Saudi Aramco”. Saudi Aramco is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. An M.Sc degree in Engineering or Science and leadership skills are one of the basic requirements for this job. We are looking for a Reservoir Simulator Development User Support to work in the Strategic Modeling Technology Division (SMT) of the Petroleum Engineering & Development group (PE&D). At least 5 years of experience is mandatory. The applicants need to hurry to apply for this Petroleum Engineer job in Saudi Arabia, especially in Saudi Aramco. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job. The job details are as follows;
- Petroleum Engineer job
Visit the Latest Engineer jobs here
- SAR 12000 per month
Roles of Petroleum Engineer job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- Let the research team and the simulator users talk to each other.
- Get requests from users and give them to the team working on development.
- Arrange developers and customers for talks.
- Using a model, engineers can be trained and given technical help.
- Engage in national as well as global professional groups and be able to speak with and guide practical research in different international R&D organizations.
- Help make expert papers for professional organizations.
Latest jobs in New Zealand
Last Date for Application Submission:
- 31st May 2023.
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://www.boardofjobs.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- Saudi Arabia