Rensol Recruitment and Consulting INC are one of the finest corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of an optometrist. There are only 8 vacancies available for the position. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Optometrists. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 7,500 – 8,500 per month.
Role of an Optometrist
The key duties of an Optometrist are the following.
- Conducting eye exams: You will examine patients’ eyes to diagnose vision problems, eye diseases, and other related disorders.
- Prescribing corrective lenses: Based on your exam results, you may prescribe glasses, contact lenses, or other visual aids to help patients see more clearly.
- Providing medical treatment: You may analyze and treat eye conditions, such as glaucoma, cataracts, and dry eye, as well as prescribe medications for certain eye problems.
- Monitoring patient progress: You will monitor patients’ eye health over time to ensure that their vision is improving, and make adjustments to their prescriptions as necessary.
- Educating patients: You will apprise patients about eye health and proper eye care and may advise lifestyle changes or eye exercises to improve their eyesight.
- Managing patient records: You will keep detailed records of the patient’s eye health, exam results, and treatment plans.
- Working with other healthcare experts: You may work closely with other healthcare specialists, such as ophthalmologists, opticians, and general practitioners, to provide comprehensive eye care for patients.
- Running a business: If you run your own optometry practice, you will also be accountable for managing the business side of your practice, including hiring staff, handling finances, and marketing your assistance.
- 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Licensed passer as an optometrist.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 29, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.