he Legacy Holdings APAC Operations Support Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a multiple country-based teams across the region. Those teams’ objective is to effectively support and wind down Legacy Holdings residual obligations from divested and liquidated businesses. Residual obligations include reputational, contractual, and regulatory items that remain post-divestiture. The Ops Support Group Manager will also ensure the country teams have the right interactions with and support from in-country and regional functional partners.
- Assume management responsibility for in-country teams post-TSA, ensuring that the teams are appropriately staffed and trained.
- Manage multiple country teams to meet productivity, service level, and quality expectations. Accountability for results, budget, and planning for the country teams
- Integrate new teams as divestitures are completed in additional countries.
- Build an effective team through hiring exceptional candidates, coaching, collaboration, and motivation of staff.
- Continuously evolve the organization and the individual teams to remain effective and compliant while reducing scale. Design and implement strategies and processes that generate improvement, drive efficiency, and control risk. Create durability that is consistent with the length of residual obligations of each country
- Regularly interact with country-level and regional functional partners to ensure that the operations teams in each country are appropriately supported. Collaborate, build relationships, and work across the organization in a multi-site matrix operations environment
- Present information and results to Holdings regional and global management as well as various governance forums.
- Ensure that each country has established and regularly reviews procedures to ensure operations run within the highest quality standards
- Management responsibility for Holdings employees in each country. Evaluate staff performance and make recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Involved in short- and medium-term planning for broad issues affecting the operations in all countries under management
- Applies broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas as well as underlying business values
- Thorough knowledge of how own function integrates within the overall organization to contribute to achieving business goals; requires a good working knowledge of the industry.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated, unique, and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions and geographies)
- 10+ years of experience, including 5+ years’ managerial experience
- Proven record of achievement in leading teams in a large, matrixed organization
- Experience leading geographically dispersed teams preferred
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the ” EEO is the Law ” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting