Al Assal Manpower Inc is a licensed recruitment agency based in the Philippines that provides professional recruitment and staffing solutions to various industries around the world. The company was founded in 2010 with a vision to become the most trusted and reliable provider of skilled and competent Filipino workers for global businesses. The company is looking to hire candidates for the post of Office Manager. There is only vacancies available for the job. Further details regarding the job are given below.
No salary information is mentioned by the company.
Role of an Office Manager
- Managing office procedures and processes: The office manager is responsible for developing and implementing office procedures and processes to ensure smooth operations, such as maintaining records and managing correspondences.
- Overseeing office supplies and equipment: The office manager ensures that the office is well equipped with necessary supplies and equipment such as stationery, computers, printers, and furniture.
- Managing office staff: The office manager is responsible for supervising and managing office staff, including scheduling, training, and performance management.
- Handling financial and budget matters: The office manager may be responsible for managing office expenses and budgets, including preparing and reviewing financial reports.
- Coordinating with other departments: The office manager may work closely with other departments and stakeholders to coordinate projects and events, communicate with vendors and clients, and provide support for office activities.
- Maintaining office safety and security: The office manager ensures the safety and security of the office premises and staff, by implementing safety measures and emergency procedures.
- Managing office technology: The office manager oversees the use of office technology such as software, hardware, and communication systems, ensuring they are up to date and functioning well.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and virtual communications.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 21, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia