Contract role convertible to Perm
about the company
Our client is a leading Insurance company
about the job
Support, develop, and perform manual testing on company’s applications (web and desktop)
This is to be carried out within the procedures, guidelines, and standards as set by the Senior Development Team …
- 8-10 years’ experience in as Software Developer
- 2-3 years’ experience in MS SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services
- 1-2 years’ experience in Insurance domain
- Support existing company’s applications,
- Develop code for new modules and enhancements
- Liaise with offshore team. Provide and document technical specifications
- Co-ordinate/collaborate with Underwriters/BSOs and test applications
- Work closely with the BA / Project manager in understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Maintain internal infrastructure and DevOps setup
skills and experience required
- .NET Core 6.0, C#, MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, LINQ, HTML, SQL and SSRS
- Manual testing
- Relational database concepts, design, stored procedure and functions.
- Version control concepts, Git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Autonomous problem solving and critical thinking.
- Client software including Visual Studio, Windows and Office.
To apply online please use the ‘apply’ function, alternatively you may contact
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990 )