JM International INC is one of the best companies working in Qatar. They pursue hiring hopefuls for the position of Nail Technician. Candidates must have experience as Nail Technician. There are exclusively 14 vacancies available for this position. Further elements about the job are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a Nail Technician is QAR 2,200 – 2,600 per month.
Job Duties of a Nail Technician
Some of the fundamental tasks of a Nail Technician are the following.
- Welcome customers and consult their nail care needs and preferences.
- Deliver a range of nail care services, such as manicures, pedicures, and nail extensions.
- Form and file nails, push back cuticles and apply nail polish.
- Use specialized techniques and tools, such as gel nails, acrylic nails, and nail art.
- Provide hand and foot massages as part of the nail care service.
- Suggest nail care products and offer advice on proper nail care techniques.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic working atmosphere, including sterilizing tools and gear.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations, including proper sanitation techniques to prevent the spread of infections.
- Manage inventory of nail care products and supplies.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging nail care methods and trends.
- Process payments and maintain proper client histories.
- Build and maintain connections with clients to promote repeat business.
- 2 years of experience as a Nail Technician.
- Short Course Certificate or Vocational Diploma.
- With experience in gel polish, basic nails, extensions, spa, etc.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this career is April 9, 2023
How to Apply
- you can apply just by clicking on apply button.
- For additional updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers related to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will respond to the selected contenders.