As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at
Our employees enjoy working with MSS because we:
- Have a high people and culture focus
- Offer extensive development and progression opportunities
- Provide stability and certainty in a role
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused
About the role:
The position is primarily responsible for providing security presence at the University and to provide excellent customer service to students, staff and visitors. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct foot patrols of campuses
- Escort people around the campus
- Ensure property is locked and unlocked as required
- Direct and help people to navigate around the campus
- Write reports in response to incidents
- Communicate calmly and clearly with key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills and experience:
- Physically fit and able to walk and stand for prolonged periods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable and able to build rapport with students
- Strong awareness of surroundings
Required qualifications and licences:
- Current Victorian Security Licence
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Current Valid First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current drivers licence
- Workin with Children Check
How to apply
MSS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions of each person and encourage and celebrate diversity. We are proud to be certified by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency, a partner and supporter of Veterans employment and honoured to have an endorsed REFLECT Reconciliation Action Plan.
Click APPLY to complete your application and you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV.
To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and we look forward to hearing from you.