Company Benefits & Incentives
Attractive Salary Package
Working days: 5 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist QS Manager to handle and calculate the quantity and costing of the different tender assignments. Technical review on the supplier/contractor quotation or proposal and makes sure that all requirements are complied. Mechanical Engineer
- Familiar and able to understand general contracts and various tender documents.
- Able to provide budget cost or estimates as per instruction.
- Liaise with suppliers for their products and services presentation
- Able to look for solution regarding any technical problems during tender.
- Able to communicate with other Departments in dealing with various documents and issue
- Coordinate with the supplier/contractor regarding follow up on bills and quantities
- To evaluate and check on market unit rates monthly/quarterly for material and labour cost
- To hand over all tender document and costing to project team once the tender is awarded
- To attend site showround for those tender that we are interested
- To reply tender clarification, preparation for tender interview and presentation
- Diploma in M&E / Mechanical Engineering,
- With 3 – 5 Years experience as Quantity Surveyor
- Work in subcontractor environment is an advantage
Interested applicants can send your resume to✉ kylergan.supreme(gmail.com) or whatapps +6590820021 and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by candidates for any service rendered.
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd | 14C7279
Gan Kai Le | R23112683
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
Additional Company Information
51 – 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com