PGL is one of the popular education providers and delivers passionate learning through adventure. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Marketing Manager. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Marketing Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is £35,000 per year with flexible working arrangements.
Role of a Marketing Manager
Some key duties of a Marketing Manager are the following.
- Operating with the Senior Brand Manager and Partnerships Manager to successfully design the Consumer brand plan and communications strategy, and making suggestions to leverage mark audience space.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to encourage the company’s products or services and extend brand awareness and market share.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in marketing, and constantly enhancing the company’s marketing efforts.
- Developing and executing the marketing budget, and confirming that marketing campaigns are cost-effective and aligned with the company’s overall business plans.
- Experience in a similar job with a good track record in marketing.
- Able to handle multiple projects and objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Powerful business sense and understanding.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia