Queen’s University Belfast. is one of the finest universities. The university is looking to hire candidates for the post of Marketing Coordinator. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Marketing Coordinators. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is £25,642 – £29,619 a year
Job Duties of a Marketing Coordinator
Some of the key duties of a marketing coordinator are given below.
- Marketing coordinators develop and implement marketing plans to promote products.
- Conducting market research to identify target audiences and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- They also create marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and social media posts, to promote the organization’s products or services.
- They are responsible for making budgets for marketing within the limits set by the firms and using it effectively.
- Analyzing marketing data such as website traffic, and social media engagement to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- A minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Candidates must have vocational qualifications.
- Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
- Experience in managing promotions, advertising campaigns, and creation of marketing assets including print materials.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.
Belfast BT7, UK