Lead CPU RTL Designer job in the USA. Applications are required for the post of Lead CPU RTL Designer job. The job is offered by a company called “Google”. Google is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent and English frequency is one of the basic requirements for this job. Google’s goal is to create a system that makes all information in the world easily accessible and useful. Our team uses Google’s top-tier AI, software, and hardware to build products that are immensely useful. Our mission is to improve people’s lives through technological means. At least 10 years of experience is mandatory. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job.
- Lead CPU RTL Designer job
Visit the Latest Developer jobs here
- $85000 per year
Roles of Designer job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- Engage with designers and performance teams to conduct trade-off studies and propose microarchitecture enhancements that will improve performance.
- Share your thoughts on the benefits and drawbacks of improving microarchitecture.
- Provide high-quality production-ready designs in line with PPA objectives.
- Get up to speed on the latest methods, and learn how to translate those methods into actionable design structures and languages.
- Collaborate with the Physical Design group to achieve frequency, power, and area targets, and with Functional Verification to guarantee the creation of high-quality designs.
Latest jobs in Singapore
Last Date for Application Submission:
- 31st May 2023.
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Furthermore, job seekers should follow the link https://www.boardofjobs.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA