FM Documents & Channels supports technology projects & initiatives involving FM transactional documents & client communication. As a Business Solutions Lead, the role will be responsible for managing the digitalisation of Term Sheet process primarily but will also contribute to the leadership of Docs & Channels Solution chapter.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
A seasoned professional sound and excellent experience across Financial Market/Investment Banking products, especially in Derivatives, who is looking to collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders across Sales, Structuring and Operations. Lead team for excellence in digitalising Term sheet, Trade Validation process and related client communications. The successful candidate will support the leadership of the Docs & Channels solutions chapter, collaborating with global and regional business stakeholders to deliver against our roadmap.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 15+ years of experience in Capital Markets with excellent skills in Business Analysis.
- Any Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized University
- Experience working in an Agile environment with sound ability to structure requirements into Intuitive, Epic, Features and User Stories.
- Excellent knowledge in Capital Market Products especially in Derivatives including Structured Products.
- Good knowledge on Term Sheet process and Trade Review and Validation and related client communication processes.
- Understanding about Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) with ability to groom User Stories / Acceptance Criteria for BDD.
- Experience in Leading technology driven Projects for Sales and Operations.
- Product management experience to prepare and maintain a prioritised Product Backlog in close partnership with Product Owner/s.
- Good knowledge in technology capabilities critical for digitalisation and innovation.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to apply project management skills to build relationships with technical and business stakeholders across multiple Business Units.
- Should have sound problem-solving and decision-making skills to proactively identify opportunities and drive results.
- Should have wide knowledge in various business segments and product areas.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills since the role requires leading change management with senior leaders across the organization.
- Experience in articulating incubation and proof of concept ideas that demonstrate value, taking through to execution.
- Good strategic thinking in identifying solutions and selecting the best combination of practices.
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusivity of thought, excellence in execution, and an attention to detail across all you do.
- A passion for your work, that naturally drives others to ‘come on the journey’ with you.
- A curiosity to look beyond face value – to get to the bottom of ‘why’ and to answer the ‘so what’.
- A willingness to coach others, and to be coached – and to constructively challenge the status quo.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Human Centric Design
- Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Derivative Products
- UX/CX Research
- Financial Market Term Sheet Process
- Financial Market Trade Review/Validation Process
- User Story Grooming / Writing
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers