RTCI Recruitment Services is one of the best recruitment and consulting firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Inventory Manager. There is only 1 vacancy available. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Inventory Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 14K all inclusive depending on experience qualification.
Role of an Inventory Manager
Some of the key duties of an Inventory manager are the following.
- An inventory manager is responsible for managing and controlling a company’s inventory of goods and materials. This includes observing inventory levels, developing inventory management strategies, placing and receiving inventory, ensuring the accuracy of stock records, managing inventory storage, analyzing inventory data, developing and implementing inventory control policies and procedures, and collaborating with other branches.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience is required.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Must have B.com / M.com / MBA Degree.
- Open to Indian nationals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP in Similar functions.
- Must have knowledge of general commercial and business awareness of the FMCG industry.
- Strong experience in SOPs specifically Procure to pay, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.