- 5 weeks annual leave
- Scope and allocated budget to help you learn and upskill
- Small team where you will have a variety of responsibilities and opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large international company that design, develop and manufacture innovative technology in the electrical industry that is used by everyday kiwis.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an intermediate .Net developer with 3-5 years industry experience who can come into a tight knit team and be able to contribute to the team vision.
- Translate requirements into specifications and code
- Developing cloud and mobile based applications
- Ensure all designs align with project specifications, regulations and requirements.
- Testing of own and peers code in software and end to end systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ + experience in C# .Net Full Stack Development
- Exposure and experience working within a SQL environment
- Exposure and experience in a cloud environment (Azure is preferred)
- Any front end experience is a bonus but not a must
- Someone who can show initiative to challenge ideas and solve problems
A smaller tight knit team of Developers in Wellington supporting a larger Development team in Australia. Very focused on work life balance and creating a very friendly and supportive environment.
-5 weeks annual leave
-5 days learning and development leave every year
-1 day Diversity leave every year to use on a day of your choosing
-Flexible working hours
-Hybrid working environment with the ability to work from home 1-2 days a week once up to speed ( can be 100% in the office if you wish)
-Very attractive competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume or for further information please call James Cox on 0272527830 or email at [email protected]
Due to the urgency of this role we will only be considering those who are based in New Zealand and have the right to work here.