The University of Toronto. is one of the finest Universities. This university is looking to hire candidates for the post of Interior Designer. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Interior Designers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $71,842 per year
Job Duties of an Interior Designer
The duties of an Interior Designer depend on the setting of their work but some key responsibilities are following.
- Designing interior layouts and furnishings for capital projects
- Liaising with clients to ensure designs reflect operational requirements
- Collecting on-site measurements
- Checking that required approvals are received on the design prior to tendering the project
- Issuing proposals for proposals and other tendering documents
- Developing duty schedules in concert with project plans
- Confirming the accuracy of invoices
- Keeping well-informed on purchasing and/or procurement policies and procedures
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Advanced college diploma(3 years) or an acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
- Established mastery with AutoCAD, BlueBeam, Excel, Word templates, MS Project, and 3D modeling
- Ability to work under pressure and work accurately and effectively.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Toronto, ON, Canada