Eurapersonal is one of the most generous companies functioning in Germany. They are aiming to engage hopefuls for the position of Industrial Mechanic. Candidates must have experience as Industrial Mechanic. Additional points regarding the job are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm for an Industrial Mechanic is € 20.50 per hour.
Job Duties of an Industrial Mechanic
Some of the vital duties of an Industrial Mechanic are the following.
- Inspecting and experimenting with industrial equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Repairing or replacing damaged or tattered parts using tools such as wrenches, pliers, and hammers
- Aligning and altering machine components and systems to assure proper operation
- Conducting preventive maintenance tasks such as lubrication, cleaning, and part replacement
- Fabricating and installing machine parts and elements as required
- Reading and diagnosing technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics
- Operating machine tools such as lathes, grinders, and drills to make and repair parts
- Installing and configuring industrial management systems, such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and human-machine interfaces (HMIs)
- Collaborating with engineers and other technicians to recognize and resolve equipment problems
- Maintaining proper records of supervision and repairs performed.
- These are simply some examples of the job duties that may be required of an Industrial Mechanic. The specific duties may vary relying on the industry and employer.
- €20.50 per hour.
- Vacation and Christmas bonus.
- Complimentary uniforms.
- Fuel coupons and much better.
- €500 welcome bonus.
- High school certificate.
- Degree in Engineering(Mechanical).
Last Date for Applying
The later date for applying for this occupation is April 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more added updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents correlated to the job role to evade ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will respond to the selected candidates.
Laichingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Postcode: 89150