Human Resources Manager
Our client is a registered SDA provider under the NDIS, managing purpose-built specialist accommodation facilities, and are now seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager.
The successful applicant will collaborate with managers on a regular basis to identify hiring needs and deliver a high-quality and consistent end-to-end recruitment service.
- Develop and update job descriptions and advertisements
- Post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using a variety of recruiting techniques and platforms
- Shortlist candidates resumes, job applications and conduct phone-screens
- Schedule interviews for relevant departments
- Provide candidates with updates on the progress of their application at each stage (successful and unsuccessful)
- Conduct Reference checks
- Prepare contracts and onboard all new employees.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of applicants, notes and outcomes
- Run exit interviews
Qualifications, Key Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Human Resource or Business Management or equivalent industry experience
- Interpersonal and consultation skills, including an ability to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Highly developed administrative skills, including strong written and verbal communication, and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner.
- Detailed knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience running end-to-end recruitment
- Experience in developing processes
- Strong attention to detail
- High-level organizational skills
- Effective prioritization of competing deadlines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Excellent ability to build relationships
- Good sense of humour
Please apply with your CV and supporting Cover Letter!
Right to Work
The above position is open only to applicants who have a current right to work in Australia. Applicants who do not have a current right to work In Australia will unfortunately not be considered and are respectfully asked not to apply.
Superior People Recruitment are a leading Melbourne Employment Agency.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com