VFG International Placement INC is one of the most acceptable placement firms. They are seeking to hire candidates for the placement of Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Candidates must hold experience as Heavy Equipment Mechanics. There are merely 12 vacancies empty for the job. Further info about the position is given below.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
The company will pay a stunning salary package of AUD 4,000 – 4,500 per year.
Job Duties of a Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Some of the essential duties of a Heavy Equipment Mechanic are the following.
- Inspecting equipment: Heavy equipment mechanics perform routine inspections of equipment to determine any issues or potential problems.
- Diagnosing problems: When equipment malfunctions, heavy equipment mechanics use diagnostic tools and techniques to identify the cause of the issue.
- Repairing and replacing parts: Heavy equipment mechanics repair or replace defective parts, such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, and brakes.
- Maintaining equipment: Heavy equipment mechanics perform regular maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, lubrication, and filter replacements, to keep equipment in good working order.
- Welding and fabrication: Heavy equipment mechanics may be needed to perform welding and fabrication work to repair or alter equipment.
- Using diagnostic software: Many modern heavy equipment prototypes have computerized systems that can diagnose and report issues. Mechanics use specialized diagnostic software to troubleshoot these systems.
- Keeping records: Heavy equipment mechanics keep detailed records of all repairs and maintenance work performed on equipment.
- Following safety protocols: Heavy equipment mechanics follow strict security protocols to prevent accidents and assure their own safety.
- Collaborating with other technicians: Heavy equipment mechanics may collaborate with other technicians, such as electricians and hydraulic technicians, to troubleshoot complex problems.
- 5 years of experience is required.
- Graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Both males and females are required for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this job is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers according to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will contact the selected contenders.
- This job has placement costs of up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia