Randstad is one of the finest firms seeking to hire candidates for the post of Healthcare Assistant. The firm required experienced candidates to support the needs of a busy radiology department and work to assist the team in delivering a critical and efficient patient-centered service. Further details regarding the post are given below.
Health Care Assistant
The salary package offered by the firm is £11.11 per hour.
Job Duties of a Healthcare Assistant
Healthcare assistants are the most important members of the healthcare team that provide essential care and support to patients in various settings like hospitals, nursing homes, home care, etc.
- They help patients with tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming & feeding, etc.
- They monitor major signs like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse, and report any fault to the healthcare team.
- They also provide emotional support to the patients by talking and listening to them with care.
- They are able to assist in medicine under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician.
- Recording patients’ information including vital signs is their first priority.
- Enhanced holiday package.
- Ongoing training & development.
- 37.50 hours per week.
- Basic salary plus premium rates for Saturday / Sunday & Overtime.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to evenings and weekends as required.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.