Position: Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Our partner, a well-established pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Health and Safety Manager to join their team. Our partner has a lot to offer!The Perks:
What we offer:
– Competitive salary up to $120K according to experience
– Insurance + telemedicine + RRSP contribution 6%
– Paid vacation weeks from day 1 + PTOs
– Hybrid schedule
– Promote a health and safety culture among employees
– Mobilize and manage the HSE team
– Propose environmental policy and objectives for the site to ensure compliance with legal requirements
– Ensure the identification, evaluation and documentation of occupational health and safety hazards and make recommendations
– Manage annual emissions reporting, operating permits, hazardous waste management
– Coordinate the site’s emergency response plan
– Manage the declaration/follow-up of accident files with CNESSTRequirements:
– Bachelor’s degree related to health and safety, environmental engineering or occupational hygiene
– At least 8 years of experience
– French skills and knowledge of English to understand documentation coming from offices located outside of Quebec
– GMP knowledge
Please send your resume in Word format to Helen Vlahandreas at [email protected].
REFER A PERM HIRE AND EARN UP TO $1,000! For more details, click here.
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN! We’re also bringing the interviews to you by various web applications, virtually! Contact us today for your next opportunity.
CNESST permit number: AP-2000158
Services de Gestion Quantum Ltée
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering…
We are sorry but this recruiter does not accept applications from abroad.
Stay with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/