Hutt Valley District Health Board is one of the best health boards in New Zealand. They are seeking to hire hopefuls for the position of Health Care Assistant. Candidates must have experience as Health Care Assistants. Additional points regarding the work are given below.
Health Care Assistant
The salary package offered by the firm for a Health Care Assistant is $51,770 – 61,540 per year.
Job Duties of a Health Care Assistant
Some of the vital duties of a Health Care Assistant are the following.
- Assist pregnant mothers with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Monitor and record fetal heart rate, maternal important signs, and contractions.
- Assist healthcare experts with patient assessments and care planning.
- Assist with labor and delivery, including setting up the mother, providing comfort measures, and assisting with medical equipment.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by healthcare specialists.
- Help mothers with breastfeeding and provide instruction on postpartum care and newborn care.
- Monitor and assess postpartum mothers for difficulties, such as bleeding, infections, or postpartum depression.
- Provide emotional aid and guidance to new mothers and families.
- Participate in team meetings and speak regularly with other associates of the care team to provide the best possible patient results.
- Attend training and restart education options to maintain knowledge and skills.
- .High school certificate.
Last Date for Applying
The later date for applying for this career is April 12, 2023
How to Apply
- You can apply just by clicking on apply button.
- For more added updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers associated with the job position to evade opaqueness. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will call the selected contenders.
Wairarapa, Wellington, New Zeland, Postal Codes: 5713,14,41 and 5810