Oakman Inns & Restaurants is one of the best restaurants serving in the United Kingdom. They are seeking to hire hopefuls for the position of Head Chef. Candidates must hold experience as Head Chef. Additional info related to the profession is shown below.
The salary package offered by the restaurant for a Head Chef is £34,000 per year.
Role of a Head Chef
Some of the important duties of a Head Chef are the following.
- Plan menus and develop unique recipes to ensure a high-quality dining experience for consumers.
- Manage kitchen staff and confirm that they are correctly trained and motivated to perform their duties.
- Supervise food preparation and cooking, ensuring that all dishes are prepared according to established recipes and benchmarks.
- Monitor food stock and order supplies as needed to ensure that the kitchen is well-stocked at all times.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is suitably maintained and in good working condition.
- Manage food and labor costs to guarantee that the restaurant is profitable.
- Ensure that all food is prepared and served in a safe and hygienic manner, following food safety rules and best practices.
- Develop and execute kitchen policies and procedures to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- Work closely with restaurant management to plan and enforce special events, publicity, and menu changes.
- High school certificate.
- Salary also depends on working experience.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this placement is April 13, 2023
How to Apply
- Candidates can simply apply just by clicking on apply button.
- For more job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers according to the job position to evade opaqueness. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the restaurant can simply access you and your application is not left out.
- The restaurant will get the selected hopefuls.
Solihull, West Midlands, United Kingdom, Postal Code: B90