BS International Services and Placement Agency Inc. is a licensed recruitment agency based in the Philippines. The company has been providing overseas placement services to Filipino workers since 1993 and has established a reputation for quality recruitment services and ethical business practices. BS International Services offers recruitment and placement services for various industries, including healthcare, hospitality, engineering, construction, and information technology. The company works with reputable foreign employers and recruitment partners to provide job opportunities for Filipino workers in different countries around the world. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Hair Dresser. Further Details regarding the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the company is SAR 1,875 – 2,500 per month.
Role of a Hair Dresser
- Consult with clients to understand their hair care needs, preferences, and expectations.
- Cut, trim, and shape hair using scissors, clippers, and other styling tools.
- Color and highlight hair using dyes, foils, and other coloring products.
- Style and shape hair using blow dryers, straightening irons, and other styling tools to achieve the desired look.
- Perform hair and scalp treatments such as conditioning, shampooing, and scalp massages.
- Provide guidance and advice to clients on hair care products, styling techniques, and maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and ensure that all equipment is in good condition.
- Book appointments, maintain client records, and manage inventory of hair care products.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 22, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia