GHR Healthcare Recruitment INC is one of the most promising corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of HAAD Nurse. There are merely 5 vacuities available for the position. Only female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as HAAD nurses. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AED 7,000 – 8,500 per month.
Role of a HAAD Nurse
The key duties of a HAAD Nurse are the following.
- Providing patient care: You will assess and observe patients’ health, administer medications, and provide cures to help them recover from conditions or injuries.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team: You will work closely with other healthcare specialists, such as physicians, surgeons, and therapists, to provide complete care for patients.
- Educating patients and families: You will educate patients and their families about their health conditions, medications, and treatments, as well as provide recommendations on how to manage their health at home.
- Recording and updating medical records: You will keep clear and proper medical records of the patient’s health history, assessments, and treatments.
- Nursing and observing medical equipment: You will operate and monitor medical equipment, such as ventilators, infusion pumps, and heart monitors, to ensure that they are functioning properly.
- Providing emotional support: You will provide emotional support to patients and their families, and may guide them to counselors or support groups as required.
- Implementing infection control measures: You will implement and maintain infection control standards to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- Participating in proficient development: You will participate in ongoing education and training to stay up-to-date on the latest healthcare methods and techniques.
- 2 years of working experience is required.
- Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Only female applicants can apply for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Al Ain City, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates.