SABIS Network Schools UAE is one of the best firms. They are looking to hire candidates for Gymnastics Teachers. There is only 1 vacancy available. Both males and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as a Gymnastics Teacher. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The estimated average salary of a gymnastics teacher is AED 6,172 per month.
Role of a Gymnastics Teacher
Some of the key duties of a Gymnastics teacher are the following.
- Planning and leading classes: Gymnastics teachers plan and lead classes for students of all ages and skill levels, including warm-ups, stretching, and skills activity.
- Demonstrating skills: Gymnastics teachers demonstrate skills and techniques for students and provide feedback to help them improve.
- Ensuring safety: Gymnastics teachers are responsible for ensuring the safety of their trainees by enforcing rules, monitoring kit, and providing proper spotting and support during practices.
- Providing feedback: Gymnastics teachers provide feedback to students on their improvement and help them set goals for improvement.
- Communicating with parents: Gymnastics teachers communicate regularly with parents to provide updates on their child’s progress and discuss any concerns.
- Managing equipment and supplies: Gymnastics teachers are responsible for managing and maintaining equipment and supplies, such as mats, bars, and balance beams.
- Keeping records: Gymnastics teachers keep records of student progress, attendance, and any injuries or happenings that occur during classes.
- Continuing education: Gymnastics teachers stay up-to-date with the latest training techniques and security protocols by attending workshops and continuing schooling courses.
- High school certificate.
- Both males and females are preferred for this position.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 5, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
SABIS Network Schools UAE