The Cognizant Graduate Program
Cognizant Life Science Manufacturing Group (also known as Zenith Technologies) is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions for the Life Sciences industry. Through our knowledge and expertise in Digital, Manufacturing execution system s & process automation, we are focused on optimizing the performance of manufacturing enterprises via innovative technologies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures, and services.
Cognizant’s culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant’s graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients’ businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success.
- Each trainee will be trained and mentored in one or more of the following areas:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver large projects to the required technical & industry standard.
- Design, Implementation, Interfacing, testing & qualification in the Life Sciences sector
- Manufacturing technologies: SCADA, DCS, PLC, Instrumentation, DeltaV, Machine Vision and MES
- Minimum Entry Requirements
- Fresh Professionals with a Degree in Chemical and BioPharma/ Biotech Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Automation and Process Control, Instrumentation and Control or similar disciplines
- Interest in Automation and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and eager to make a difference
Sounds like something you might be interested in? Get in touch.
Create a profile with us at https://careers.cognizant.com/studentandinterns/global/en/ . For more information, please contact [email protected]
At Cognizant, we are improving people’s lives and helping them work more efficiently using technology. Continuous application of our digital knowledge – guided by human inspiration and commitment – creates, grows and sustains opportunities for those whose lives we touch. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for digital, you could be part of the next great wave of change in business. To find out more, please visit careers.cognizant.com.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 31 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.