Staff House International Resources Inc. is a leading human resources solutions provider based in the Philippines. Founded in 1999, the company offers a wide range of services that help businesses recruit, manage, and retain their employees. The company’s services include recruitment and staffing, executive search, employee outsourcing, payroll and benefits administration, and training and development. They specialize in providing workforce solutions for industries such as hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, and information technology. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of General Staff Nurse. Further details related to the post are given below.
General Staff Nurse
The salary package offered by the firm is EUR 1,900 – 2,000 per month
Job Duties of a General Staff Nurse
- Conduct laboratory tests and analyses according to established procedures and protocols.
- Prepare samples for analysis using various techniques such as distillation, filtration, and extraction.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment such as spectrometers, chromatographs, and microscopes.
- Record and analyze data, and report findings to supervisors or other team members.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Ensure the laboratory is clean, organized, and meets safety and quality standards.
- Develop and implement new laboratory procedures and methods to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Collaborate with other team members, such as scientists and engineers, to achieve project goals.
- Stay up-to-date with advances in laboratory techniques and equipment, and continually improve skills and knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- At least two years of experience in handling adult patients in a hospital setting for the past two years.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 23, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.