General Manager job in the United States. Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of General Manager. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $80,000 per year.
Role of a General Manager
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Oversee overall store operations
- Supervise, train and assist employees
- Develop and maintain employee schedules
- Maintain proper inventory levels and maintain external partnerships
- Manage wholesale and online aspects of the business
- Recruit and onboard staff based on store needs
- Support with any staff needs including human resources questions
- Manage costs to maximize profitability
- Develop and maintain marketing plans for products
- Review reports and other data to identify opportunities for improvement in operations
- Other duties as assigned
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Must have at least 5 years of previous clothing retail management experience
- Must have previous supervisory experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong customer service focus
- Must be able to manage operations and have strong team working skills
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Honolulu, HI United States.