General Manager job in the United States. Holiday by Atria is one of seven distinct brands operated by the Atria Management Company, which includes Coterie, Atria Signature, Atria Senior Living, Atria Park, Atria Retirement Canada, and Atria Home Care. Holiday by Atria provides independent living for older adults at an approachable price point. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of General Manager. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $69,064 per year.
Role of a General Manager
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Set community goals and culture by providing leadership and vision.
- Be responsible for community financial performance through occupancy and revenue growth and expense management to achieve net operating income growth.
- Develop and implement business plans to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals – budgeting, monitoring and corrective action planning.
- General Managers handle all aspects of community talent management, including hiring, discharging, coaching and performance tracking employees.
- Develop employee culture of excellence through established Holiday training programs, employee town hall meetings, staff development, performance management and communication.
- Maintain high occupancy through the development and implementation of a sales and marketing program. Meet with and lease apartments to potential residents. Provide tours, negotiate/sign leases, and make sales calls.
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Two-year Associate Degree—B.S./ B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of five. years’ previous management experience including, operational and financial experience in managing employees, recruiting, customer service, budgeting, purchasing, payroll, and accounts payable/receivable. Preferred industry background: hotel, senior living, hospital, restaurant.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to provide strong customer service.
- Strong (oral and written) communication skills.
- Strong supervision, coaching, and leadership skills to lead teams
- Previous sales experience preferred
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Springfield, IL United States.