General Labourer Jobs in the USA. International Bulk Services Inc. (IBS) specializes in offering transportation and logistics solutions for dry bulk commodities like iron ore, coal, grain, and other bulk materials. The company provides an array of services, such as freight forwarding, warehousing, terminal operations, vessel loading and unloading, and transportation by rail, truck, and barge. Currently, they are looking for competent individuals for the post of the general labourer. For more information related to this job please read the description written below,
The salary offered by the company is $32,000 – $44,000 a year.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- The job involves the loading and unloading of goods from railcars, along with other labourer duties like tidying up the yard and assisting crane operators.
- You will also be required to use equipment such as forklifts, track mobiles, cranes, and more.
- As part of your responsibilities, you must adhere to yard rules, safety regulations, and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Additionally, accurately completing all necessary paperwork is crucial.
- You will need to comply with the terminal’s processes and procedures related to product transfers, quality assurance, safety, and operations.
- To perform your duties safely and effectively, you will be required to complete the necessary training and certifications.
- The ideal candidate should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum of two years of experience as a labourer and in the railway industry.
- Additionally, experience in operating equipment such as a wheel loader, crane, or track mobile is an asset.
- Physical fitness is important, as the job requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in loading trailers or railway cars is also preferred.
- The candidate should be a strong team player with excellent communication skills, and capable of maintaining positive interactions with others.
- They should be dedicated to performing the job effectively while adhering to established standards of quality, safety, and client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have reliable transportation, and be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- The position may require shift work, holidays, and weekends.
- Candidates must also be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, as well as a criminal background check.
Last Date to apply
Candidates may apply for this job until April 20, 2023.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the apply button.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at boardofjobs.com.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Memphis, TN, USA