Chesham Recruitment INC is one of the best firms working in Japan. They are hiring hopefuls for the position of English Language Teacher. Candidates must have experience as English Language Teacher. There are exclusively 300 vacancies available for this post. Additional elements about the job are given below.
English Language Teacher
The salary package offered by the firm for an English Language Teacher is JPY 214999 – 215000 per month.
Role of an English Language Teacher
Some of the elemental duties of an English Language Teacher are the following.
- Planned and deliver English language classes to students of varying ages and abilities.
- Develop lesson plans, instructional materials, and assessments based on specified learning objectives and curriculum standards.
- Teach grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, and speaking mastery in English.
- Use a combination of teaching methods, including lectures, discussions, role-playing, and other interactive activities to engage students and promote learning.
- Evaluate student’s progress and deliver feedback on their language skills.
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to adapt to diverse learning styles and cultural backgrounds.
- Facilitate students to practice speaking English outside of the classroom through homework assignments, language exchanges, and other activities.
- Create a positive and supportive classroom atmosphere that encourages learning and growth.
- Speak regularly with parents, administrators, and colleagues regarding students’ progress and any problems.
- Attend professional growth sessions and stay up-to-date with new teaching methods and technologies.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an English Language Teacher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this career is April 11, 2023
How to Apply
- you can apply simply by clicking on apply button.
- For additional updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers related to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will respond to the selected candidates.
Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japna, Zip Code: 450-0001