Lifelinks International Resources, Inc. is a healthcare staffing agency headquartered in San Francisco, California, that provides staffing solutions for healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Established in 2007, Lifelinks International has since grown to become a leading provider of healthcare staffing services.
The agency provides staffing services for a variety of healthcare positions, including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech therapists, and other allied health professionals. Life links International offers staffing solutions for temporary, contract, and permanent positions. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Electronic Engineer. Further details regarding the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is QAR 5,000 – 8,500 per month
Role of an Electronic Engineer
An electronic engineer is a professional who designs, develops, and tests electronic systems, devices, and equipment. They work with a variety of technologies, such as digital and analog circuits, microprocessors, telecommunications systems, and control systems.
The role of an electronic engineer may include:
- Designing electronic systems: Electronic engineers design electronic systems, such as circuits, sensors, and control systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software and other tools.
- Developing new products: Electronic engineers develop new electronic products, such as consumer electronics, medical devices, and industrial control systems.
- Testing and evaluating electronic systems: Electronic engineers test and evaluate electronic systems to ensure that they meet performance, reliability, and safety standards.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electronic systems: Electronic engineers troubleshoot and repair electronic systems that are not functioning properly.
- Managing projects: Electronic engineers may lead or manage projects that involve the development and implementation of electronic systems.
- Research and development: Electronic engineers may engage in research and development to explore new technologies and techniques in the field of electronics.
- Collaboration with other professionals: Electronic engineers may collaborate with other professionals, such as mechanical engineers, software developers, and technicians, to develop and implement electronic systems.
- 10 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 26, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.