MPL International Corporation is one of the fairest corporations in Saudi Arabia. They are pursuing hiring candidates for the placement of Electrician. Just male applicants can apply for this position. Candidates must hold experience as Electrician. There are merely 15 vacancies available for the career. Further details about the job are given below.
The salary package offered by the company is SAR 1,500 per month.
Job Duties of an Electrician
Some of the fundamental responsibilities of an Electrician are the following.
- Reading and analyzing blueprints and electrical code specifications
- Installing electrical wiring and systems
- Troubleshooting electrical problems
- Maintaining electrical systems
- Inspecting electrical elements
- Experimenting electrical systems
- Providing electrical advice and guidance
- Keeping up-to-date with industry standards
- Overall, an electrician is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems, confirming that they are safe and efficient, and conceding to industry standards and principles.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in plant construction i.e. Oil and Gas, Refinery, or Petrochemical.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- High school certificate.
- Males are desired for this job.
- Working experience with a Korean company is preferable.
Last Date for Applying
The absolute date for applying for this seat is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Curious candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers according to the job condition to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will reach the selected candidates.
- Please be reminded that as per POEA rules, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one month’s pay.
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia