ASMACS Recruitment Services, INC is one of the top leading recruitment firms. They are hiring candidates for the role of Electrical Engineer. Candidates must hold experience as Bus Drivers. There are merely 10 vacancies open for the job. Further points about the position are given below.
The company will pay a handsome salary package of SAR 4,500 per month.
Job Duties of an Electrical Engineer
Some of the essential duties of an Electrical Engineer are the following.
- Design and develop electrical systems and elements
- Analyze and decipher technical data
- Test and evaluate the performance of electrical systems and parts
- Develop and implement maintenance and testing processes
- Troubleshoot and diagnose concerns with electrical systems and equipment
- Collaborate with other engineers, project managers, and technicians
- Provide technical advice and support
- Stay up-to-date with advances in electrical engineering technology
- Can design, develop and maintain electrical systems for production
- Ensure compliance with security, health, and environmental regulations
- Can Design and develop electrical products in line with customer requirements.
- Can perform detailed calculations to develop manufacturing.
- Communicate complex technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- 5 years of experience is demanded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic).
- Male applicants are required for this job.
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this career is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Curious contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers according to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will reply to the selected contenders.
- This job has a placement expense of up to one month’s pay.
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.