Driver Trainer jobs in New Zealand. Foodstuffs South Island Co-operative is a market leader in New Zealand’s Retail Grocery industry. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of driver trainer. candidates must hold experience in the similer field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is NZ$27 per hour.
Role of a Driver Trainer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Lead the delivery of all driving-related training and courses ensuring our teams are using safe and fuel-efficient driving techniques.
- Be an advisor to the wider FSSI and TSI Logistics team providing expert advice on the recruitment of drivers, driver competency, and improvement of driving practices.
- Lead our Driver Development Program, preparing our drivers for the future.
- Ensure our drivers receive regular refreshers on key compliance areas and help to design and implement new training.
- Be a champion of health and safety, ensuring everyone is aware of their responsibilities
- Embrace the Foodstuffs values to develop a strong culture of collaboration and accountability
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- A proven track record in delivering high quality training and development programmes in the transport industry
- A deep understanding of the importance of having a driving team equipped with the skills and knowledge to be using best practise driving techniques to ensure everyone is home safe every day.
- A driving instructor (I) endorsement for Class 1-5 vehicles and a (F) Forklift endorsement.
- A growth mindset – someone who sees the opportunity and possibility in every situation
- The motivation to make a real difference in peoples’ lives
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is June 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand