Jedegal International Manpower Services Incorporated is one of the best firms in Singapore. They are desiring to employ candidates for the position of Domestic Helper. Candidates must hold experience as Domestic Helpers. Further attributes of the work are shown below.
The salary package offered by the school for a Domestic Helper is SGD 600 – 650 per month.
Role of a Domestic Helper
Some of the important duties of a Domestic Helper are the following.
- General cleaning and neatening up of the house, including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.
- Laundry tasks, such as washing, drying, ironing, and folding clothes.
- Cookery and meal preparation, including grocery shopping and planning menus.
- Washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen, and maintaining kitchen hygiene.
- Taking care of pets, including feeding, walking, and bathing them.
- Watering plants and preserving garden areas.
- Running chores such as picking up dry cleaning, mail, and shopping.
- Assisting with childcare, including babysitting, supporting with homework, and driving children to and from school or extracurricular activities.
- Assisting with senior care, including helping with personal hygiene, mobility, and medication management.
- Performing fundamental maintenance tasks, such as changing light bulbs, fixing small appliances, and doing minor repairs around the house.
- Managing household finances, including budgeting, paying bills and keeping financial histories.
- Providing companionship and emotional help to family members.
- High school certificate.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Domestic Helper.
- Age must be at least 24 years old,
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this vacancy is April 13, 2023
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply just by clicking on apply button.
- For further updates please view our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers related to the job placement to evade opaqueness. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will contact the selected contenders.
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Postal Code: 310-319, 570-579, 307-308, 560-569.