Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 4
Remuneration: 133671 – 159929
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ393271
Last day of submission
Advertising Closes: 9 May 2023
We are looking for
Our search is underway for a dynamic and highly experienced District Manager to lead and inspire our Health Safety and Wellbeing team in the People and Culture service. You will have an approach to continuous improvement, be relied upon to provide expert advice and update on emerging risks and trends at an Executive level and crucially, be a true role model and passionate advocate for health, safety and wellbeing.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage health safety and wellbeing strategy, service delivery and consultancy across MNCLHD facilities in support of organisational and individual performance
- Foster and maintain positive and influential partnerships throughout the MNCLHD and external stakeholders whilst confidently representing the organisation at a Senior Executive level
- Provide expert and timely Work Health Safety (WHS) and Wellbeing advice, guidance and support to MNCLHD senior management and staff
- Identify areas for better practices and quality improvement to recommend and provide innovative and contemporary approaches to work health and safety practices, systems and policy frameworks
- Recognized qualifications or extensive experience within a Health Safety and Wellbeing service in a large, complex, compliance-driven organization
- Demonstrated abilities in reviewing and implementing WHS & Wellbeing initiatives to positively influence and drive outcomes across an organization
- High level communication, interpersonal and consultation skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
What we offer
With a culture of collaboration, openness, respect and empowerment we offer an interesting work environment and an opportunity to make a positive impact on the delivery and future of rural and regional health. Working with MNC Health gives you access to a great range of benefits:
- Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and family members
- Paid maternity, adoption and parental leave
- Allocated days off (ADO) – for full time employees
- Career break scheme for nurses and midwives
- Salary packaging
- Professional Development & Learning
- Relocation Assistance (via Salary packaging)
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals
AN ELIGIBILITY LIST FROM THIS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY MAY BE CREATED FOR FUTURE VACANCIES
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS or related field or extensive experience as part of a Health Safety and Wellbeing service in a large and complex organisation.
- Highly developed leadership and change management and project management skills, and demonstrated capacity to effectively participate in a workforce management team.
- Demonstrated experience in developing WHS, Risk Management, Staff Health and Wellbeing capability within a large and complex organisation and align employee and organisation needs and priorities.
- Demonstrated conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills and the demonstrated ability to develop sound and reliable staff Health Safety and Wellbeing strategies and solutions to support health services.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage human, financial and physical resources and ensure budget and performance targets are met.
- Current drivers’ licence and ability to travel throughout the Local Health District.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Louise Pearce on [email protected]
Stay tuned with us https://www.boardofjobs.com/