Digital Capabilities Manager
- At least 7-8years experience
- Has experience with CRM systems, workflow order mgt, backend developer, content management system, someone who has designed an app/web interface will also be good
- The Manager for Digital Capabilities within Transformation works on defining and creating capabilities within the Digital domain for CBG. The role is responsible for converting high level business use cases & requirements into realizable capabilities that can be rapidly & accurately deployed within the technical environment. The role is aligned to work very closely with business/product owners within the Digital environment of the Consumer Business Group and ensure a synergistic creation of innovative capabilities.
- The role sits within the “Capabilities for Digital, Core & Culture” unit of the CBG Transformation team. The ideal candidate will have experience in Digital capability creation, stakeholder management & vendor/partner management. Presentation & communication skills should be excellent.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Key Results Area
- Functional Accountabilities End to end ownership of all Capabilities from Digital perspective in Consumer Business Group.
- Design & roll out capabilities for Digital initiatives across the Consumer Business Group. Ensure a long-term vision with readily customizable solutions
- Enhance quality of deliverables, ensure fast TTM & assist business product owners by realistic conversion of business use cases & ideas into technically feasible solutions
- Design innovative technical approaches to facilitate creation & delivery of best-in-class Digital products
- Provide active assistance to the Digital business vertical from a technology perspective (both BE & FE) to ensure the most appropriate support stack
- Ensure continuous learning and upscaling of knowledge in areas such as Experience Layers, Analytics systems, Bots, CMS, UX/UI capabilities, FE/BE technologies, Notification engines etc.
- Assist in creating COEs for new capabilities such as RPA, automation, API strategy etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with Digital functions within the Consumer Business Group to manage rapid delivery of relevant capabilities
- Closely engage with PMO team within the Transformation function for Program & RFx related activities
- Liaise and work with multiple vendors that are incumbent within the Digital environment
- Lead Technical product & vendor selection by creating & orchestrating RFx or similar processes
- Assist PMO team to ensure that the Program or RFx end state accurately reflects delivery of the expected capabilities. Own the overall process functionally.
- Manage strategic relationships with vendors and inculcate best practices sharing
- The 3 main KPI’s are as follows, all of which will have yearly targets within the AOP
- Time to Market for capabilities developed within the digital & digital sales environment
- Quality of products created
- Stakeholder management
- Understands digital landscape and has technical expertise of systems that are required for digital business to be conducted. Some examples are Experience Layers, Analytics systems (Adobe, Google etc.), Bots (Voice, chat, mail etc.), RPA, CMS, UX/UI capabilities, FE/BE technologies, Notification engines etc.
- Hands-on experience in vendor and partner management
- Experience in conducting RFx’s or similar processes
- Good understanding & experience of transformational processes such as AGILE, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Job specific technical skills Strong hands-on knowledge of Digital Tech Stack
- AGILE, DevOps, CI/CD