Horizon Recruitment Pacific Corporation is one of the top leading corporations. They hiring hopefuls for the position of Dialysis Nurse. Applicants must have experience as Dialysis Nurses. There are only 50 vacancies available for this job. Further details concerning the work are given below.
The salary package offered by the corporation for a Dialysis Nurse is USD 44,000 – 72,000.
Job Duties of a Dialysis Nurse
Some of the fundamental responsibilities of a Dialysis Nurse are the following.
- Assess and monitor patients before, during, and after dialysis treatments to guarantee their security and well-being
- Administer medications and treatments as specified, including anticoagulants, erythropoietin, and intravenous fluids
- Operate and monitor hemodialysis machines and other medical equipment, and react quickly to any alarms or malfunctions
- Monitor patients’ vital signs, fluid status, and electrolyte balance, and make adjustments to dialysis parameters as essential to ensure optimal treatment outcomes
- Document and maintain accurate records of patient care and treatment, including pre-and post-dialysis assessments, medications administered, and any negative reactions or complications
- Educate patients and their relatives about dialysis therapy, including the risks and benefits of treatment, lifestyle modifications, and self-care techniques
- Collaborate with physicians, dietitians, social workers, and other healthcare specialists to develop and implement individualized care plans for each patient
- Monitor and manage potential complications of dialysis treatment, including hypotension, infections, and access site difficulties
- Provide emotional and psychological support to patients and their families, and advocate for their necessities and preferences within the healthcare system
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and security guidelines related to dialysis therapy, including infection control, equipment maintenance, and patient confidentiality
- 1 year of experience is a must.
- Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
Last Date for Applying
The last date for applying for this employment is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested hopefuls can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job situation to dodge ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the corporation can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will reach the selected contenders.
- This job has no placement cost.
Denver, Colorado, USA