What can be more rewarding for Software Engineers than making a real difference in people’s lives? We have seen it over and over again, Robotic Process Automation takes over mundane and repetitive tasks from stressed and overloaded office workers.
At Incepto we are obsessed with automation, and we are committed to help humans to become more human at work. The inefficiencies that we see day in, and day out drive us crazy and that is why our mission is to help organisations improve their business processes. We use technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to deliver intelligent automation solutions that will translate into positive business impacts for our customers.
The most advanced technologies alone do not guarantee an organisation’s sustained success in the automation race. It is undoubtedly the winning combination of best technology solutions, business knowledge and professional experience that sets Incepto apart.
-About the Role
In this role of Developer Programmer (Software Programmer) you would be interacting with customers (off-site) to capture requirements, understand the as-is process and of course you would design, build, and test the RPA solution. While the main responsibility of this role is to develop robots using UiPath, you will also need to demo, test, deploy and document your solutions.
You would closely collaborate with our other UiPath developers and share your knowledge and ideas. You are also expected to continuously update your skills and knowledge of the ever-evolving UiPath Platform.
If you can see yourself in this role and you have 1 – 3 years of experience in developing bots using the UiPath platform, please read the requirements and apply.
-To be considered for this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area or 2+ year experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development can replace educational background.
- UiPath Certification (preferable, not mandatory).
-TASKS AND SKILLS
The successful candidate must share our values, principles and possess the following traits:
- Produce technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans, defect management, writing test cases, test data preparation and test execution.
- Analyze user needs and produce technical documentation based on the requirements.
- Support in the delivery of business requirements for subsequent phrases of the project.
- Assist in the smooth implementation of changes and new rollouts.
- Leads Process Modelling and translates requirements into design.
- Development and testing with IT platforms and domains as directed by the project scope.
- Passion for automation and continuous process improvement.
- Expertise in UiPath development, a UiARD certification is an advantage but even more valuable is hands-on experience in delivering automation solutions to customers.
- Background in software development, including design principles, development best practices and software testing.
- Strong interest in advanced automation technologies, such as Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Document Understanding, Conversational AI, IoT, etc.
- Understanding of standard business processes, common application landscapes, solution architecture and system integration.