Developer Programmer job in Australia
Kogan People Solutions are excited to be working with rapidly growing software house embarking on their next development phase. Our client applies a rigorous and proven approach to develop and deliver software solutions, servicing a diverse and expanding customer base. They seek a talented Developer Programmer who will not simply write code but will consider the bigger picture and contribute to method improvement. Sectors of interest to the firm include:
- IOT development
- Robotic process automation
- AR/VR Development
Specifically, the team is expert in mobile apps and website designs and development.
Location – Melbourne Vic
Tenure – Full time and ongoing
About the role & applicant
This co is seeking a full stack developer to be involved with the entire SDLC who can hit the ground running. Developing software solutions in the consumer space as well as sophisticated and complex businesses, the role will provide variety and lots of interest.
The applications under development are both browser based with a well-developed back end and also a software application installed on client side servers and accessed in the field using mobile devices.
The market potential is enormous so the role is an exciting opportunity to excel and to enjoy.
Responsibilities will include.
- Working with the team you will contribute to the design of new features and functions and then develop same for quick rollouts, meeting customers’ fast paced and perhaps changing requirements.
- Development of software projects from design to delivery
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Thorough documentation, customer presentations
Key Skills required will include but are not limited to:
- PHP (HTML and CSS skills also welcome)
- Widely used developed project management tools (e.g., Agile)
- Full stack developer with well-developed UI/EX exposure
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Qualifications and experience required include:
A good first bachelor’s degree is expected, higher qualifications welcomed,
At least 2-3 years post qualifications and highly relevant experience is required.
Having worked in a fast-paced customer driven environment will be well regarded.
Unrestricted Australian working rights mandatory.
Salary in the range $80k to $90k plus superannuation is available to the successful applicants, along with a collegiate, professional environment to enable you to excel.
Please apply using the facilities on this site, attaching your updated resume. Developer Programmer job
Kogan People Solutions welcomes and is grateful for all applications but please note that we can only be in contact with shortlisted applicants.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com