Armstrong Resources Corporation is one of the top leading corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Designer. There is only 1 vacancy available for the position. Only male applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as designers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is SAR 3,000- 4,000 per month.
Role of a Designer
The key duties of a designer are the following.
- Understanding client needs: A designer must understand the necessities of their client and the intended audience for the design.
- Research and conceptualization: Designers must research the design issue at hand and conceptualize design solutions that meet the client’s requirements.
- Creating designs: Using design software, designers design graphics, logos, layouts, illustrations, and other visual materials that meet the client’s needs.
- Collaborating with other team fellows: Designers often work as part of a team, collaborating with writers, developers, and other designers to create a cohesive final product.
- Reviewing and revising designs: Designers review their work and repair designs until they meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- Presenting designs: Designers must present their work to clients, stakeholders, or other team members and demonstrate their design choices.
- Keeping up-to-date with design trends: Designers must stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and software to ensure their work remains suitable and competitive.
- Organizing projects: Designers may be liable for managing projects, including setting deadlines, managing budgets, and ensuring that the project is ended on time and within budget.
- 5 years of working experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Urban Studies.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Al Hufuf, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia