MITC International Manpower Services is one of the best firms operating in the United Arab Emirates. They are striving to engage candidates for the position of Dental Nurse. There are exclusively 20 vacancies available for the position. Candidates must hold experience as Dental Nurses. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for a Dental Nurse is AED 7,500 – 9,000 per month.
Role of a Dental Nurse
Some of the important duties of a Dental Nurse are the following.
- Help dentists during patient exams and treatments.
- Prepare dental tools and materials for use.
- Sterilize instruments and assure all equipment is clean and in good condition.
- Take and process dental x-rays.
- Record patient information and maintain proper dental records.
- Schedule patient appointments and organize patient records.
- Provide oral health education and guidance to patients.
- Help patients feel comfy and relaxed during treatments.
- Supervise and order dental supplies and equipment.
- Confirm that the dental office meets safety and health measures.
- Yearly vacation of 30 days with pay and yearly bonus.
- 2 years of experience as a Dental Nurse.
- Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
- Females applicants are liked for this role
- We assist in Dataflow verification and the HAAD exam process.
- Willing to take HAAD Dental exam.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this placement is April 13, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can effortlessly apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the selected candidates.
- This job includes placement charges of up to one month’s salary.
Abu Dhabi Island and internal islands city, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates