BS International Services and Placement Agency, Inc. is a recruitment agency based in the Philippines that helps Filipino workers find overseas employment opportunities. The company was established in 1990 and is licensed and accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). BS International Services and Placement Agency, Inc. offers job opportunities in various industries such as healthcare, hospitality, engineering, construction, and more. Some of the countries they recruit workers for include Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Malaysia. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of dental nurse. There are only 7 vacancies available for the post. Further details regarding the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the company is SAR 4,500 – 5,000 per month.
Job Duties of a Dental Nurse
- Assisting the dentist during dental procedures, such as preparing instruments, handing them to the dentist, and operating suction devices.
- Taking and developing dental x-rays and maintaining patient records.
- Sterilizing and preparing instruments for dental procedures, as well as cleaning and maintaining dental equipment.
- Assisting with patient care, such as preparing patients for treatment, taking their medical history, and ensuring their comfort during dental procedures.
- Providing oral healthcare advice to patients, such as advising on oral hygiene techniques and the use of dental products.
- Administering local anesthetics and medications as directed by the dentist.
- Managing the dental office, such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, and managing patient files and billing.
- Performing some dental procedures, such as applying fluoride treatments and sealants, and taking impressions for dental appliances.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holer.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 21, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains no placement fee.
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia