Data Entry Operator job in Qatar. Applications are required for the post of Data Entry Operator job. The job is offered by a company called “Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)”. Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech) is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. A Diploma in business administration and English frequency are one of the basic requirements for this job.PSTech is able to deliver QMS Quality Management Services of the highest quality and has extensive experience in this area. The top management is constructive and cooperative. At least 3 years of experience is mandatory. The applicants need to hurry to apply for this job in Qatar, especially in Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech). Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job.
- Data Entry Operator job
Visit the Latest Marketing jobs here
- QAR 6500 per month
Roles of Data Entry Operator job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- Helps with routine office tasks such as filing and report writing, keeping track of employees, analyzing invoices, and entering payment information.
- Updates database with new or revised data as needed.
- As part of the daily operations of the department, you will be responsible for receiving, retrieving, and processing both electronic and hard copies of information from and to diverse sources.
- If your line manager asks for certain information, forward it to the appropriate department.
- Help the administration out with clerical tasks and general organization.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures in the workplace for optimal productivity.
Latest jobs in Qatar
Last Date for Application Submission:
- 31st May 2023.
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://www.boardofjobs.com/ for other exciting job opportunities