E-Career is one of the finest online training and education platforms that offer a wide range of courses and certifications across different industries, including IT, project management, business, health and safety, and others. This platform was founded in 2022 in the United Kingdom and has since expanded globally, providing education and training worldwide. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Cyber Security Trainee. Further details regarding the post are given below.
Cyber Security Trainee
The salary package offered by the firm is £20,000-40,000 per year.
- Best pathway to enter other career paths within the digital, IT, and technology.
- The quickest way to enter a lucrative career in the digital.
- Job opportunity once you complete the training and certification process.
Role of a Cyber Security Trainee
The job duties of a cyber security trainee vary depending on the organization and the specific training program. Here are some job duties of a Cyber Security Trainee:
- Learning and understanding cyber security concepts.
- Participating in training sessions.
- Assisting in implementing cyber security measures.
- Identifying vulnerability.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging threats and trends.
- Collaborating with the cyber security team.
- Be naturally competent in numeracy and mathematics.
- No experience is required.
- Be a quick learner.
- Be able to think and communicate in a structured manner.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Solihull, West Midlands, UK