- Join one of Australia’s largest security companies and an Employer of Choice
- Excellent employee benefits including Recognition & Reward, banking benefits + wellness initiatives.
Conduct patrols of premises, courtrooms and floors for our renowned client in the Perth CBD.
Job share options available for suitable candidates across a five day fortnight.
As one of Australia’s leading security companies, with a national footprint across Australia, MSS Security has unrivalled experience in delivering the highest quality of service & protecting some of the nation’s highest profile sites. To find out more visit our website at
Our employees enjoy working with MSS because we:
- Have a high people and culture focus;
- Offer extensive development and progression opportunities;
- Provide stability and certainty in a role;
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused;
- And because we know how to have fun whilst getting the job done.
About the role
The position is primarily responsible for providing a security presence whilst remaining alert and focused on university campuses. You will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and customer focused team. This physically active role is responsible for the security and safety of the university and it’s people. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond professionally, courteously and promptly to all customer enquiries and directions
- Perform screening of all personnel entering premises
- Conduct patrols of premises, courtrooms and floors
- Respond to first aid and emergency queries as required
Skills and Experience
- Certificate II in Security Operations and security license
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in courts desirable
- Full WA driver’s license
If you are interested in joining the security industry but do not hold a qualification or license, please take the time to consider our Scholarship Program. Further information can be found on our website
How to apply
MSS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions of each person and encourage and celebrate diversity. We are proud to be certified by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency, a partner and supporter of Veterans employment and honoured to have an endorsed REFLECT Reconciliation Action Plan.
Click APPLY to complete your application and you will be prompted to answer a few simple questions and upload your cover letter and CV.
To give yourself the best opportunity to progress your application, please outline in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.
Thanks for taking the time to consider MSS as a future employer and we look forward to hearing from you.